Kingfield Quad Runners ATV Pull
- Absolutely NO drinking & driving.
- No fighting, arguing or harassing ANY track officials or volunteers.
- No passengers allowed on ATV/SXS/UTVs.
- Children’s pulls (8-15 years of age) must have parent aboard machine.
Test Pull Rule:
- The first driver’s pull will be considered a test pull. Track officials will use this test pull to judge if any adjustments need to be made before the second puller. In the event that changes need to be made, the “test puller” will pull again, either immediately or at the end of that class.
75 Foot Rule:
- If puller’s distance is LESS than 75 feet, the puller may re-hook, BUT MUST take the distance of the second pull.
- Helmets are required.
- NO added weights allowed.
- NO blocking allowed.
- Driver must remained seated during the pull (No standing).
- NO Mules allowed.
- 12” – 14”
- Track Official Decisions will be FINAL.
- No Refunds.
Everyone is here to have a good time. This is a Family affair so PLEASE be respectful to everyone!!